Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey CityMomof2, if the pair of Mille D'uccle younguns are still available tomorrow, could you meet me in Loudon somewhere between now and the next few days? I could bring them home with me from the fair as I'll be meeting Lori there in the morning....although, I tell ya, I really expect them to have sold! I am amazed they havent already, they are so darn cute!

Anyways, if you do want themand they are still available, i could transport them back here to loudon
wink.png

Quote:
Hey CityMom.... I can cross (please let me do it, please let me do it!) my turken hen to alot of different roosters... I'm thinking maybe a dark egg layer roo. If you aren't particular you might be the person to help me satisfy my need to cross my turken to something. lol! I have been fighting the urge so bad!!!

Well the boys like the turkens as they think they look like aliens. I read they are hardy layers of large brown eggs which makes momma happy. With them being mixed would they still look funny?

Quote:
I will be there and Lori will be there. Lori should be there when they open at 10, I'll be there between 10 and 11. Bringing my 3 year old neice. We went on Monday for 6 hours and rode a million rides. And petted animals and she rode a pony, etc etc. We are going back tomorrow morning to play games (and check on chickens).

2011-09-12_13-00-59_344.jpg

Quote:
Hey CityMomof2, if the pair of Mille D'uccle younguns are still available tomorrow, could you meet me in Loudon somewhere between now and the next few days? I could bring them home with me from the fair as I'll be meeting Lori there in the morning....although, I tell ya, I really expect them to have sold! I am amazed they havent already, they are so darn cute!

Anyways, if you do want themand they are still available, i could transport them back here to loudon
wink.png

Yeah that would be great. If they are already sold I'm sure I can find some chickens for the boys sooner then later. The two ducklings hubby came home with is tiding them over for now.

Quote:
I will be there and Lori will be there. Lori should be there when they open at 10, I'll be there between 10 and 11. Bringing my 3 year old neice. We went on Monday for 6 hours and rode a million rides. And petted animals and she rode a pony, etc etc. We are going back tomorrow morning to play games (and check on chickens).

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/lbanimals/byc/2011-09-12_13-00-59_344.jpg

Oh, love those curls

Quote:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/lbanimals/byc/2011-09-12_13-00-59_344.jpg

Oh my word....looks just like you
wink.png

yes ill make everyone one...up to 4 dozen again, need to give some away at church sunday

I am going to leave my hair curly one day, just so we can get a picture of the two of us together.....she looks just like me...we can't go places in public without people thinking she is mine and not my sister's. She looks nothing like my sister
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom