Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a Floridian but I need to find someone in Eastern TN that sells hatching eggs from any of these breeds: BCM, BLRW or Speckled Sussex. Please PM me for details.
Thanks

@Tnbarnqueen, if getting to the pavilion early enough is a problem let me know because I live 5 minutes away from there, could go early and set some things up maybe? Oh and another baby hatched, cant tell if its dark blue or black yet but its cute.

I will try to come if I feel alright sunday, having some health issues. I will try and bring my grandkids too. I only live around 20 minuets away from Panther Creek.

TNbarnqueen - I'm sure you'll figure something out! balloons may work if you don't tie them to something, get a few and have them weighted down and make sure they're easy to see!
Count 2 for my party, I'm either bringing my husband or my friend. I havn't decided what I'm bringing, dunno if I can find something that will last for an almost 2 hour ride and then sit out for however long we stay.
hmm.png
I will look around though, may have to make a dessert instead of food. Oh, and if you have 3 of those 2 1/2 month olds go ahead and bring the 3.
big_smile.png

bairo - talked to Nella briefly, sounds like I will be getting your cages this evening
fl.gif
the little buck is getting big! he's still so stinkin' cute! What kind of hotdogs are you bringing? I'm thinking I may bring my angus bun lengths since those are my favorite!

Can't wait to see everyone!
sounds fine...I am going to bring an assortment of dogs and either brats or some other kind of sausages. Ive got the charcoal as well and Terri is bring the buns and condiments. Leave yours at the house....I'll grab some of those tomorrow when I go to the store :)
PS... Megan had a B-day party to go to, so its just me and Kim. I'll drive the big blue Van to give everyone something to spot. We will try to be there as early as possible after church

Also hoping that some customers of mine show up, I gave them a few 2 month olds to get them started, LOL

OMW, I just read that again. I did not mean leave "your" buns at the house
lau.gif
You know what I meant.........

Last edited:
sounds fine...I am going to bring an assortment of dogs and either brats or some other kind of sausages. Ive got the charcoal as well and Terri is bring the buns and condiments. Leave yours at the house....I'll grab some of those tomorrow when I go to the store :)
PS... Megan had a B-day party to go to, so its just me and Kim. I'll drive the big blue Van to give everyone something to spot. We will try to be there as early as possible after church

Also hoping that some customers of mine show up, I gave them a few 2 month olds to get them started, LOL

the first hit is free.. lol

Hey all!
frow.gif
It's been a while since I posted. My job has moved me to a office in Wartburg. So I have not had time to see whats going on here. I do hate that I will not be at the get together on Sunday. I hope everyone has a great time!! Maybe I can make it to the next one! But we did postpone our Farmer for a Day event till fall. So I'm back on for the Chicken Show in Cocke county in May!
celebrate.gif

I have got the fever to...We put a barnyard mix in the incubator.
jumpy.gif
My son is super excited to see them hatch. The bad thing is. He thinks we are going to keep them all.
ep.gif

lol...your not keeping them all? Glad your making it to Newport show. Im going to bring a few to get rid of there also....I'll be up to my neck in EE's, Dark layers, and mixes plus my other 1 year olds by then.

DW wants to put a Wel or BCM Roo over our wels, marans, and ameraucana's...so I may be looking to trade out our primary Del rooster and throw in one of my one year old laying hens for a nice Wel.

Last edited:
I found you a Cal doe, 10 months old, $10. She's raised a litter of 8 successfully. Unfortunately won't be able to get her before picnic, so will have to deliver her at a later date.

LOL...it took me a minute to realize what you were saying. Yep, they will be hooked. I warned them though
roll.png

They got a Del x Del.
DEL x GLW
Del x NHR
Should make for a good start with hardy layers for them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom