Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, I'm an East Tenesseean, Glad I found you.
clap.gif

I don't feel well today. I've spent the whole day inside. Didn't go out and feed or water. Just don't feel good. I think there will be a little bit left at the bottom of their feed bucket, but I'd say they are all cold and mad.

*Pulled the two Brahmas (3 months old) in their chicken tractor away from the back porch yesterday, and I put it under the flood light. When I went out yesterday to unplug their light, there was a small pile of poop by their door. The tractor had not been messed with, but the poop looks large enough to be a fox/coyote. (probably fox) It bothers me because whatever it was came all the way to the house. Tommy said he would set a bunch of traps out tonight. I hope this isn't a foreshadow of what we have to look forward to this winter.

I don't feel well today. I've spent the whole day inside. Didn't go out and feed or water. Just don't feel good. I think there will be a little bit left at the bottom of their feed bucket, but I'd say they are all cold and mad.

*Pulled the two Brahmas (3 months old) in their chicken tractor away from the back porch yesterday, and I put it under the flood light. When I went out yesterday to unplug their light, there was a small pile of poop by their door. The tractor had not been messed with, but the poop looks large enough to be a fox/coyote. (probably fox) It bothers me because whatever it was came all the way to the house. Tommy said he would set a bunch of traps out tonight. I hope this isn't a foreshadow of what we have to look forward to this winter.
Ugh, I hope it just decides it's better to go find something elsewhere, make sure to lock the creatures up at night... also, love your sig line.. 2 hormonal rabbits! Made me giggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom