Eastern Washington /north idaho, buy sell and trade

Good ole' w2 as we used to call it. Lived there in the 80's (w/ my parents) near "yellow hawk creek". The 2.5 acres now have something like 5 houses on it, but the old place is still there...new owners love it, and last year they let my sis bring home the old stone that my gma used to make bread on ...it was built into the kitchen but they had remodeled and they had it in the garage, and said she could take it with her. LOVE having a part of it. :DSome of my best memories are of being in WW. 1st time we had anything other than just a dog! we had chickens, ducks, geese, horses, turkeys, and a calf...up to that point my dad had been in the military....couldnt have all that with moving every three years.

Good ole' w2 as we used to call it. Lived there in the 80's (w/ my parents) near "yellow hawk creek". The 2.5 acres now have something like 5 houses on it, but the old place is still there...new owners love it, and last year they let my sis bring home the old stone that my gma used to make bread on ...it was built into the kitchen but they had remodeled and they had it in the garage, and said she could take it with her. LOVE having a part of it. :DSome of my best memories are of being in WW. 1st time we had anything other than just a dog! we had chickens, ducks, geese, horses, turkeys, and a calf...up to that point my dad had been in the military....couldnt have all that with moving every three years.
I've lived here almost 20 years. I live right in the middle of town but I still have my chickens.

this is the first time I have logged on here in ages. I spend most of my online time on the facebook chicken groups now. I am trying to go back on some of the older Ayam Cemani threads to find out some information. How have you been? @gimmie birdies ?

I have been trying to talk to foxfirepapillons your friend who does chickens and lives in ID, I want Spitzhauben chickens and also Ayam cermani. Hubby is on board with the Spitzhauben, because they are swiss climbing chickens and he used to climb.

I did it I ordered some eggs From Fox fire! And instead of a home made incubator, I will borrow a real incubator!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom