Eastern Washington

Cool!! I know where that is. My friend with 2 hens isnt too far. We dont have many neighbors but the ones across the street have huuuge coops! Never hear crowing though.

That's cool. We have a few neighbors with chickens. We don't know them personally yet but I'm sure we will soon. I haven't heard any crowing either, but I know that there are a few around here.

Hello, fellow Spokanite! I grew up there, moved down to Walla Walla to learn how to make wine in 2008. I really enjoy going back for visits. Your chicks are very cute!
Thank you! I grew up in Rathdrum and moved here in 2011. There are a lot more chicken owners than I would've guessed around here and back where grew up. It feels like they've really taken off for people in the last couple years. Wine can be yummy, I know that my husband and I may get into wine making in the next year or so. We just need to find a spot in our yard to plant our grapes.

I had alot of land on 41, just West of Rathdrum...love the area & I LOVED the seasons, however, -20-30 at night & blizzards to 6' back then made me sell, as there was no way to get out of the driveway, let alone get to work.

I had alot of land on 41, just West of Rathdrum...love the area & I LOVED the seasons, however, -20-30 at night & blizzards to 6' back then made me sell, as there was no way to get out of the driveway, let alone get to work.

That's awesome. Honestly I love it in Rathdrum, part of me still wishes i lived there. I just wish it wasn't in Idaho. Haha, Washington is much better.

Hi I have 6 goslings 5 chicks and turkeys, ducks, bantams, and more chickens coming soon. I live in eastern wa near Colfax (which is near Pullman and Spokane ) I'm new to BYC but I love it! Great thread!

Back
Top Bottom