Eastern Washington

Ok. So I had to wait a bit as they ran out. I had an interview with the Miss Washington USA producer and was accepted to compete. Then I got an interview and most likely a job.Then I found out my uncle is dying from stage 4 lung cancer. Within the last week all of this has happened.
I found my SERAMAS
I'm getting a hen and a roo.
He's a naked neck!!! This is just one of the boys I get to choose from.

:yesss: :cd

Last edited:
Ok. So I had to wait a bit as they ran out. I had an interview with the Miss Washington USA producer and was accepted to compete. Then I got an interview and most likely a job.Then I found out my uncle is dying from stage 4 lung cancer. Within the last week all of this has happened.
I found my SERAMAS
I'm getting a hen and a roo.
He's a naked neck!!! This is just one of the boys I get to choose from.

yesss.gif
D.gif
Awesome, Awesome, and sadface. Cool chickies, though the naked necks weird me out a bit.

Awesome, Awesome, and sadface. Cool chickies, though the naked necks weird me out a bit.
x2 !

So....I find myself with an over abundance of eggs...I finally float tested them all to get them out of buckets and into cartons...9 dozen eggs!! 14 of those are floaters....

It crossed my mind briefly..."I wonder if there is a market for rotten eggs...for people who don't believe in or have the patience for karma?"

Then my smarter self kicked in and said..."don't even think about it...the government will find a way to make it a federal felony...and you don't look good in egg yolk orange!!"

What do you do with your floaters?

x2 !

So....I find myself with an over abundance of eggs...I finally float tested them all to get them out of buckets and into cartons...9 dozen eggs!! 14 of those are floaters....

It crossed my mind briefly..."I wonder if there is a market for rotten eggs...for people who don't believe in or have the patience for karma?"

Then my smarter self kicked in and said..."don't even think about it...the government will find a way to make it a federal felony...and you don't look good in egg yolk orange!!"

What do you do with your floaters?

I haven't had any eggs yet, my chickens are only 5 weeks old. Though I imagine I will just compost mine.

I boil them and feed them to the chickens.  :)

You don't worry about them exploding? They are bad eggs...I Had some explode under a hen last year...it was not pretty in the chicken yard for days!

I haven't had any eggs yet, my chickens are only 5 weeks old. Though I imagine I will just compost mine.

I put egg shells in my compost, but never put whole eggs, I don't put protein in...makes things smelly...

In my experience only eggs which have been heated by a hen or incubator explode. I am talking about my excess eggs, which don't get hatched, eaten or sold on time, which have been stored at room temp.

Wait..what do you mean, they explode? I have a hen sitting on eggs for what seems like forever and no chicks...but shells and the hen looks like crap.

Back
Top Bottom