Eastern Washington

Quote:
It would be so great to have a meet up!! I would definatly have some roos that to find new homes or a freezer
wink.png
I also make earings. Keep us posted.

Quote:
What does 4312 stand for?? LOL

the 4 cats 3 kids and 1 husband 2 many (LOL).
I should have added the 5 dogs too, but at the time I started this name I only had 3....gained 2 more since I started the name. And please don't anyone take it wrong....I love my family.

Oh gosh, once you started explaining it, I was like, "DUH, just look at her username!" LOL. No worries, I didn't take it wrong
wink.png

Will do, right now I am taking names, and info so I can send out letters with registration forms. That way I can post what people have to sell or trade and what people are going to want. So pm me with name and address and I'll get it sent out. If we end up not able to have it at park, I have lots of room (10 acres) so will host it there.

Quote:
the 4 cats 3 kids and 1 husband 2 many (LOL).
I should have added the 5 dogs too, but at the time I started this name I only had 3....gained 2 more since I started the name. And please don't anyone take it wrong....I love my family.

Oh gosh, once you started explaining it, I was like, "DUH, just look at her username!" LOL. No worries, I didn't take it wrong
wink.png

No problems.....
lau.gif
I have had these geriatric moments...had a few today. I think I should go lay down now.
hide.gif

Have a good evening, and again, welcome to the site. Go check out the home page with all the coops and birds. Makes me jealous everytime I look. But I ahve learned so much.

Still looking for people to come to a chicken swap and sale. Is there any interest from those in eastern wa and northern id? I am working on the venue, but need a tentative head count. Please anyone, let me know. Its slated for june 25

I do believe at this point, that it will be at my house. I live just a few miles outside spirit lake. I am going to plan for June 25. I would like to get several people involved, so if you know of any more, please tell them.
Its about 1 hour outside spokane east of elk wa, I have room if you want to come over and bring a camper and stay a night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom