Eating Healthy

Hey, can I join you guys? I want to keep better track of what I eat... I am not going to put down what has already gone in my mouth today! But I will start tomorrow... It just helps so much if you feel like you have someone else on the same journey!

Quote:
YES! Join us!!
And put down what you've eaten today. It's easier than starting tomorrow, because
A) You may not eat any better tomorrow
smile.png

B) We've been there, too, and don't judge
roll.png

C) It really does make a difference when you account for the bad as well as the good!

ksacres, I couln't eat bugs either. Or half the stuff they eat on the challenges!! But you'd last longer on the cocnut milk than I would, for sure.

Last edited:
Quote:
YES! Join us!!
And put down what you've eaten today. It's easier than starting tomorrow, becuase
A) You may nit eat any better tomorrow
smile.png

roll.png

C) It really does make a difference when you account for the bad as well as the good!

What she said...

Quote:
YES! Join us!!
And put down what you've eaten today. It's easier than starting tomorrow, becuase
A) You may nit eat any better tomorrow
smile.png

roll.png

What she said...

Only you quoted me before I could edit for the usual spelling mistakes!
lau.gif

(This food is all healthy organic free-range stuff, by the way)

Breakfast: whole-wheat english muffins with jam

Snack: Pear (only slightly unripe)

Lunch: PB&J and orange juice

And I'm about to get a healthy dose of gardening, so ciao!

Forgive me if this has been suggested, I didn't get a chance to read the whole thread..

If anyone's looking for a great weight-loss (or gain, or maintain... to be honest) website, try calorieking.com

that website scarred me for life. It's got the nutritional facts for eeeeverything. And if you join, you fill out a profile, the program recommends how many calories/percentages of fat/protien/carbs/so on to meet your weight goal. And the food diary... where you can keep track of everything.

It may be only super-cool if you're super-uptight like I am, lol... but it helped me lose a mess of weight.

Back
Top Bottom