Did not get a chance to post yesterday so:

Feb. 27

Yogurt/Breakfast

Peanut butter & banana sandwich on mulitgrain bread/lunch

2 eggs & organic shredded wheat w/ organic milk/Dinner

Feb. 28

Pear/breakfast

Peanut Butter Toast multi bread again/lunch

I keep a loaf of bread here @ work with a jar of PB. But on Monday I went and bought a bunch of fruit & brought it to work cause this is where I eat fast food. I bought it cause I know I am eating way to much processed food, so the timing of this thread could not be more perfect. Thanks Miss Prissy
big_smile.png

Signed what will soon become apparent.....a PB addict.

Breakfast -- hi-fiber crunchy-things cereal w/milk
clementine

half a dozen crackers

Lunch -- fastfood burger + half order fries
(unexpectedly away from home at lunchtime)

clementine
milk

Dinner-- chicken cutlets w/mozarella
w.w. spaghetti w/sauce
peas

applesauce for dessert

Pat

Last edited:
Feb 28

Breakfast:
Snack size fritos
Diet Cherry Pepsi

Snack:
Reeses peanut butter cup
Chocolate-caramel square

Lunch:
2 pieces pepperoni pizza
1 piece sausage pizza
Diet Pepsi

Dinner:
1.5 cups (yes cups) of chili cheese dip
I don't know how many corn chips with it
2 glasses of orange juice

Reading this after I type it is making me slightly sick...

Last edited:
mmmmm, 1/2 a scrambled egg sandwich (shared the other half with a co-worker), 2 cups of coffee w/ creamer, chicken salad sandwich and a few chips, diet pepsi (yes, gotta have it!!) sweet tea and a bag of popcorn...maybe some stirfry shrimp later.

I wish all of you the best of luck!!! It takes alot to change your diet habits....but its possible and im proof of it!! I dont have great before and after pics to show ya, but I have a few suggestions.. Me and my mom started the "Body for Life" program 7 weeks ago, with that we have changed our diet completly, for the better, and started working out. Its amazing the change in just 7 weeks!! here are a couple, ill keep em short.

First....make a whole weeks work of daily menus!! Then make your shopping list of this and go shopping. If you know what your supposed to eat, and when...its so much easier to be good. If you have to look for something, it makes it so much harder.

Second - stay away from the "diet" food, and processed stuff, wholesome is so much better, and can be quick and easy too!

Third - for food ideas....you can visit www.bodyforlife.com and go to the food&recipe tab at the top. Everything healthy, easy, and good!!

*******Feb 28, 2008

breakfast - 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites. Whole wheat toast with blackberry jelly. 2 glasses of water

snack - fat free yogurt. 2 cups of water

lunch - extra lean steak, brocolii, sweet potato. Sadly, with no butter LOL 2 cups of water

snack - cottage cheese, navel orange 2 cups of water

dinner - chicken fajitas. (made with chicken breast & veggies and taco mix) rolled in whole wheat tortilla and toped with extra light sour cream 2 cups of water

snack - low fat low cal protien shake 2 cups of water

I eat 6 times a day, keeping everything low in fat and calories. Eat only the good carbs and drink LOTS of water. I do have a cup of coffee in the morning. My serving sizes are small, meat about the palm of my hand, others are about the size of my closed fist.

Ok....ill shut up now
big_smile.png

Day 3 (of this thread)

Breakfast :::

Post Nut crunch cereal w/milk
water

1/2 of a diet vernors

Lunch @ work:::

protein bar
water

Dinner :::

Turkey breast sandwich (white bread my whole grain was gone) w/cheese and mayo