Ebay frustrations

Ok here is how not to pack eggs!! Ugh, sometimes people are so idiotic!!
I asked this individual to label the package fragile, live embryos, this end up etc...
Not only does this person totally ignore me, he or she didn't even use a egg container. Just threw some bubble wrap on them, and toss some crumpled up newspaper in there and ship me off!!
No wonder almost all were shattered, ants already eating away at the box of shattered eggs!!!
Funny thing is these are the most expensive eggs I have bought off of eBay, yet the worst result! These were tolbunt polish eggs!!
Oh, well live and learn right?
!

That's horrible. I had that problem a lot about 8 years ago on Ebay. I think I"ve had more than my share of good luck on that front at least.

yes, I emailed the person who sold them to me and let him or her know what happened. I asked them to make it right. I am waiting to hear back before I leave any feedback.
I don't want to leave negative feedback if they try to fix it.
Anyone have suggestions on how long I should wait to hear back from them?

Give them a deadline the follow through on it. They are very much responsible for getting back to you.

Let's just say that I informed them of what happened and now feeling a bit bad about how rude I sounded. This seller responded and apologized and now is sending me 10 more to make up for it.
I am glad I didn't rate him yet. I will wait for the 10 eggs to arrive then I will rate.

Back
Top Bottom