EcoGlow Chick Brooder

Does anyone have a CURRENT (Feb 2013) coupon code to use at Brinsea for one of these Eco Glow 20 units?
I do! You can use TheChickenChick or ADozenGirlz to get 10% off any purchase at Brinsea.com. They are cap sensitive, so be sure to type eggsactly as shown. Enjoy your EcoGlow!!
Btw: If you put some Contact paper on the top of it before using it, clean up is a BREEZE when you're finished with it!

I do! You can use TheChickenChick or ADozenGirlz to get 10% off any purchase at Brinsea.com. They are cap sensitive, so be sure to type eggsactly as shown. Enjoy your EcoGlow!! Btw: If you put some Contact paper on the top of it before using it, clean up is a BREEZE when you're finished with it!
I used ADozenGirlz code last week and it worked for me. Heard such great things about the ecoglow I can't wait to use it!! You suggest using the contact paper on top which sounds like a great idea but I was wondering if the top gets really warm or is it just warm underneath? Thx

Mine is on its way too!! Thank you "ADozenGirlz". My neighbor has one, which she also lined with contact paper on top & and it works great. Just peel it off and throw it away & re-line.

I used ADozenGirlz code last week and it worked for me. Heard such great things about the ecoglow I can't wait to use it!!
You suggest using the contact paper on top which sounds like a great idea but I was wondering if the top gets really warm or is it just warm underneath? Thx
The EcoGlow doesn't get warm on top at all. And underneath, it won't feel to you as if it's warm enough to do its thing for the chicks, but it is. There is no light and the heat is radiant, so it warms the object (the chick) but not the air. It's really amazing. I'm happy to know that you got a discount off this fabulous product. Enjoy!

Mine is on its way too!! Thank you "ADozenGirlz". My neighbor has one, which she also lined with contact paper on top & and it works great. Just peel it off and throw it away & re-line.
You're welcome! Let me know what you think. Happy brooding!

If I don't have a constant 50 degrees will the Eco Glo work? My garage is between 40-50 degrees now. Will I need another source of heat?

Thanks, Kevin

If I don't have a constant 50 degrees will the Eco Glo work? My garage is between 40-50 degrees now. Will I need another source of heat?

Thanks, Kevin
That's a question I would probably ask the customer service people at Brinsea. I don't think I would brood chicks in a garage at those temperatures with any type of heat source, but I don't know what Brinsea's position would be.

Back
Top Bottom