Ed Harris Redmond man shoots dog attacking chickens remember me????

The best defense is a spirited offense. If you end up having to hire an attorney, countersue for big bucks. It may make him think twice.

Countersue.

You let this man know that you are going to fight him tooth and nail to the bitter end, he'll think twice. He broke the law, by letting the animal run loose.

This mess about you hunting the dog is ridiculous. Even if you did "hunt" the animal, had it been on the leash or in the man's yard nothing would have happened.

This smuck is an idiot. Out to scare you into paying some kind of compensation for his own idiocy.

It seems to me that people go into HUGE denial that there cute little doggy is running rampant on everyone else's property.

Then they are upset when someone does something about it.

Well.... they should have taken it seriously when they got complaints.

Sorry if I sound angry, but I've just had this experience with a neighbor's dog ( I called the dog police on them) who killed a hen, a guinea, my pet rooster Brownie, and a chicken that were all on my property, almost a 1/2 mile away.

I am so sorry this situation continues to plague you and your family. It's a crying shame that Mr. Gapp cannot just let this go. He was in the wrong and his dog died as a result. He obviously can't just accept this, move on, and take the hard lesson with him. So you and yours continue to suffer. That's unfair.

I am with everyone else- get a great lawyer and countersue.

Didn't you have to pay for the cremation of the dog and all that? Something about you decided to pay it just to have it all end, if I remember rightly . . .

Well, I hate to say it, but this is often what happens when you don't fight for what's fair and right from the beginning. People with no sense of responsibility tend to not realize when they have gotten more than they deserve, and will take advantage until you put your foot down. Please countersue, please get back from him all your legal fees, all the money you previously spent as blood money, plus some more for to make up for the trauma he has put you through. Until you slap it, this mosquito will just keep coming back.

I spoke with many city officials today and some county officials. All are angered by what has happened
They are asking for explanations from the police and want the laws looked at and changed.
I'm meeting with the chief of police tomorrow face to face…
I’ve been asked to speak at the next city council meeting and have some face to face meetings with all county officials together.
We will see where this goes, but they approved a dog park yesterday for the middle of our city. This should help some residence.

Jeez! Those people are nuts! I agree, counter sue!!.. And good luck Mr. Harris!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

th.gif
i am astounded by the audacity of that man! HIS ....
duc.gif
ya know i dont even know where to begin or what to say except Some People! the Nerve. i agree with everyone else Countersue his Pants off!!! for every cent you have spent from the start, heck even for the Danged Bullets/pellets/whatever you used to shot the dog with! then also add in some counselling money for future trama or whatever, Jeez!!!

Back
Top Bottom