EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Maple has taken to flying out of her pen and laying her egg in the same spot in my sewing room every morning. I am hoping she's not building up a clutch... I can hear the buggar scratching away in the fabric scraps and building a nest when I come down to do the AM chores.
lol.png

Maple has taken to flying out of her pen and laying her egg in the same spot in my sewing room every morning. I am hoping she's not building up a clutch... I can hear the buggar scratching away in the fabric scraps and building a nest when I come down to do the AM chores.
lol.png
Fun times :p

Thank you all! It has definitely been a difficult week and a half with my flock.
I can imagine... i'd be so upset if I lost a good chunk of my flock.

I admit - that when one of my red sex links got stepped on by the horse, I didn't feel bad. :( I just thought "she shouldnt' have been out with the horses."

But, there's a couple chickens (astrid/star for example) that if something happened to them, I'd feel pretty upset.

lol.png

You get to have house chickens???

I can tell you have no WWD's there!

Back
Top Bottom