EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote: Almost!

Just came from a nice lecture on Spanish wines, especially the Rioja alta wine, that included tasting nice wine and food.
Sounds like an enjoyable evening for a wine lover. Wouldn't do a thing for me; don't care for wine at all...never have. Indeed!

It always amaze me how vast and profound is the knowledge that have acumelated on the subject! I THINK that I know something and after this kind of lecture I understand how much I have to learn more! Being a teacher, I imagine you've encountered it before, and will many more times, I hope. Yes my friend
And that what keeps me sharp! That curiosity to know (that I thank God for it!) that still burning in me!
I don't know if you ever felt that feeling , but sometimes after I understand something profoundly I can feel a shiver going down my spine!
No, I've been blessed by a lot of things, but I can't honestly say that was one of them very often.

That long, huh?  You have a market for them all?

:p

The chicks I may keep the ducklings are for Easter pics splitting 50/50 with the photographer and maybe selling maybe grow out to eat or for eggs. There does appear to be a market for ducks, not many people have them around here.

Just be sure you don't flood the market.

:lau

Thanks for the rain kaj and ant farm.

It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault...

(Hope you've got that emergency kit ready).

From Ralphie's image earlier, this big band of weather is running across the US from border to border. Maybe Mother Nature is really ticked off at the whole country?
hmm.png

Quote:
wow, she's po'd at us ya know
And Louisiana is next. Agree with Banti - we need Midol - and a whole HEAP of chocolate ice cream. STAT!!!
gig.gif

I pulled my collards after the 1st frost, had mama blanch and freeze them,
Mmmmmmmm..... Collards.
droolin.gif
(Did you see my avatar?)

Pretty toasty here too; got the coop cleaned up a bit and holes fixed.

Woohoo!!!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom