EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

You candle  day 7?    I must be really lazy, I wait until day 14, unless I need the space.

I have 3 whites from the hatch yesterday and a ton of boy legbars.  They hatched crappy around 35%.. the other did close to 80% of the ones that went into the hatcher.

Yuck, sorry :hugs

Yuck, sorry
hugs.gif

It happens, But I have a dozen new Dominiques to pick my winners from. No one seems to want them. The legbar girls have all went to their new homes. The boys will stay here until them become soup.

Not sure what I will do with a dozen Yokohamas though. Hopefully I will get rid of them at an auction.

How are the eggs, doing, Cathrine?Remind me how long you have had them set?

Fine as far as I know, I haven't gotten to candle them all yet, and won't get to till day 7. Today is day 3, I set them saturday. Looking at your location... What kind of incubator you looking at?

I'm not sure if I getting one, my mom won't say Yes or No yet, k think she's thinking, but I'm not going to get one if I do, I'm going to MAKE one.Cause the only one I can find GOOD reviews on, are Brinsea, and I'm not going to pay $250 for a Incubator right now.

It happens,  But I have a dozen new Dominiques to pick my winners from. No one seems to want them. The legbar girls have all went to their new homes. The boys will stay here until them become soup.

Not sure what I will do with a dozen Yokohamas though.   Hopefully I will get rid of them at an auction.

Nobody wants the Doms!?

Hang on, gotta go forge a passport....

Back
Top Bottom