EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I am going to rest my head now, have a wonderful rest of the day, and remember the weekend is jus few days ahead!
Lyla tov!
frow.gif

From Ralphie's image earlier, this big band of weather is running across the US from border to border. Maybe Mother Nature is really ticked off at the whole country? :/
And Louisiana is next. Agree with Banti - we need Midol - and a whole HEAP of chocolate ice cream. STAT!!! :gig

Woohoo!!!!  :clap  

Supposed to be a bit icky in parts of Canada, but not nearsobad as y'all got

The chocolate ice cream is MINE!!!
I suppose she can have the vanilla tho, if she asks nicely.

The shavings finally thawed enough to get a board next to the wall. The holes were all at floor level right where the ice gathered so even had I tried before I'd had needed a blowtorch to get it un-frozen.... Hurrah for days above 0!

Last edited:
Supposed to be a bit icky in parts of Canada, but not nearsobad as y'all got

The chocolate ice cream is MINE!!!
I suppose she can have the vanilla tho, if she asks nicely.

The shavings finally thawed enough to get a board next to the wall. The holes were all at floor level right where the ice gathered so even had I tried before I'd had needed a blowtorch to get it un-frozen.... Hurrah for days above 0!

Hi,, Sorry been busy with paper work, too yucky to be outside...

I get the chocolate if it as mint chips in it....

Fine as far as I know, I haven't gotten to candle them all yet, and won't get to till day 7. Today is day 3, I set them saturday. Looking at your location... What kind of incubator you looking at?

You candle day 7? I must be really lazy, I wait until day 14, unless I need the space.

I have 3 whites from the hatch yesterday and a ton of boy legbars. They hatched crappy around 35%.. the other did close to 80% of the ones that went into the hatcher.

Back
Top Bottom