EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good morning everyone! :frow

Hi mike :frow

Good morning everyone! My new does registered name is the same as someones username on here can anyone guess who it is?

@mlm Mike

Yours? Mel's? Kristin's? :pop

this was "Patty" I got her and Barry from Bill and Sheree Paterson-he is my chicken vet and friend. Got them as a gift when we lost Consuela our mutt chicken. Her and Barry-named after the Pattersons (Bill + Sheree= Barry and Patterson was Patty) were quite the pair. Barry will miss his old girl. I am so sad I never got a bird from them-some hatched but didn't make it.
hit.gif

This is Barry.
I will miss her but I tried everything
sad.png
It was the humane thing to do. Bill has a trio of birds for me. I haven't decided if I want them. I have not had luck with the Malaysian line but maybe this was meant to be.
idunno.gif
I will know in the next couple days.

@kajira I think you missed the whole point of the education your DH was giving your DS on the fence. That is a useful skill for a youngster to have.

Let's say he is at a field party and 3/4 hammered on the beer his friends stole. He tries to evade capture and runs into a cyclone fence, with this skill he gets away scot-free.

Or he is caught in a compromising position by a angry father with a shotgun...again escape is possible.

There are countless other reason like this to learn to climb a cyclone fence. I think you should be thanking your DH instead of bawling him out for this skill he is imparting to your son........
If this kid wasn't a former 24 weeker with weak bones (a nurse broke his arm when he was in the nicu by tugging too hard.) I wouldn't be as worried about him falling... but if he falls, he's almost guaranteed broken limbs, and he's not a kid who can sit still or handle being in a cast. LOL

Training for the baby Olympics father's have when the mother's aren't around.

Funny Liz! :lau

Nice, how did you get interested in the breed?

Good luck. Relax a little, hatching should be fun.

Sunburned! You had a rather busy day.

No one sells their best uddered doe. She appears to have a very good udder.
oh, that doe is not for sale, she is just the mother of my new buck. She is still in there show string.

Back
Top Bottom