EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

My oldest cat (she just turned 17) started losing weight very fast, turned out that her teeth were in terrible condition and it hurt for her to eat. She is still skin and bones, at her age, but, I was happy to learn that the problem was her teeth and not cancer.
I hope it's an easy fix. His teeth look okay, he doesn't act like his mouth hurts him, and he still plays with stuff. His over-all attitude is still loving and purring. He doesn't act like he's sick or hurt, so I don't know. :( He's just a little clingier than normal.
Hang in there, sometimes it can be something they can treat easily too. I have seen both.
I hope it's nothing serious, I'd hate to lose him. I've had him almost the entire time I've been married to my hubby.

Sell them to us Californians I'm sure there's lots of folks here that buy them. :gig

Problem as I remember the wasp larva is put in the ground to hatch and there's not a bug in the ground that's going to survive my troops.

I'll keep helping my bats as much as possible and fly traps.

Hmmm... True. Bug farming here I come! :lau

Probably.  I think so, actually.

They're vicious little beasties, ain't they?

Quote: Only thing I've ever found to keep them at bay (other than bug spray, which loses effectiveness & is a pain to lug around) is tobacco smoke. Can't tolerate insects in my face,so I started smoking a pipe somewhere around '64 to keep them away. No clue what I'll have to do now that I've had to quit. I've heard that dryer strips hanging from a hat band work pretty well, haven't tried them.

Back
Top Bottom