EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I love chili and cornbread yummy better make it while its still chilly out

Mornin MC, no what is it?

Morning Sunshine
hugs.gif
How's you?

Shutterfly does pictures and stuff, online website ship the goodies to your door.

Quote: hmmmm

I'm not sure how much more of this excitement I can stand.
lol

It is now past my bedtime. the medicine that is supposed to help me sleep makes me forget a lot-especially conversations I have right after taking it. I am taking enough stuff to put a horse down and am still not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time
hit.gif
The therapist is now looking at links to why my hand is doing what it is. she is thinking hypersensitivity to stimuli-usage, cold, anything touching my hand or wrist for more than a few minutes..... I do have to say I like her. She is trying to help me and truly acts concerned and cares. It is a good feeling that someone is trying to figure it out!
hugs.gif
I am glad you like her, I pray she figures it out!

The rain has started and I have another broody. She won't move even being gently prodded with the shovel I was picking eggs up with. Or at least trying to pick up eggs. She literally attracts the shovel.

I'll have to get her off this spot as it's supposed to rain all week.
sad.png
oh Peter! this will make a lovely broody momma image when the chicks hatch and you can enter in the broody babies contest or whatever its called??? banty sweets?

Last edited:
hmmmm 

lol

:hugs   I am glad you like her, I pray she figures it out!

oh Peter! this will make a lovely broody momma image when the chicks hatch and you can enter in the broody babies contest or whatever its called??? banty sweets?

Yep, contest #5, broodies and their babies - 8th annual BYC Easter hatch a long.

Back
Top Bottom