EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good morning Mel.
Good morning Peter. Sorry-ran out of the house to an appointment I didn't apparently have at 8am!
th.gif
Luckily her 8 didn't show so I got my OT in
smile.png
Glad I did! My hand did something else very strange at therapy. My 1st 2 fingers and knuckles during therapy turned into what looked like wax!
hmm.png
I am glad she is seeing this so I don't look like I am crazy when I try to describe these things!
ep.gif

It was great! 15 chicks, 7 dead eggs. Chickat's project dozen hatched 9/12, 7 of those being isabel. All of my of cochin eggs hatched, no clue what color they'll be. And the CCLxEE eggs hatched black, which we traced back to the great grandma on the EE side (black amerecauna). Isabel colored chicks from the project eggs Split to isabel chicks from project eggs Most of the quitters were blue eggs that didn't lose enough weight.
love isabelles!! so glad you got them!!
They're 1/4 legbar. She's working on a lavender crele, so I hatched these for her. I'll keep whatever she doesn't want back for her next step in the process.
thats cool! you know I love a good project ;)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-cuckoo-barred-project-and-genetic-discussion

True I do have an advantage here. They have stayed small for two days now I'm thinking they are done growing. May only be a bite by the time they shrink down. Any advantage of leaving them for spores?
My pops says you cut them and not pull from the root for best chance to grow back next year. Maybe Bill and I will make it up north this year for a Morel trip
droolin.gif
Our first date it was Memorial weekend but this year with the mild winter we expect it to be several weeks sooner.

I am still praying. As much as I abhor lawsuits, you may need to contact a good attorney.
hugs.gif
Thank you Dax. I feel the same as you at this point.
hugs.gif
I have done everything they have suggested or prescribed and nothing is working. We will see what he says tomorrow. I never cease praying and am doing everything I can to remain physically and mentally strong.

I'm so pleased to find that some of the iris bulbs from my mom's garden survived being run over and chopped apart by my brother. There aren't nearly as many as there were when she was here taking care of her yard, but it does the heart good to see them peaking through. (Now, to get my brother to leave them alone this year, or move them to my yard after they stop blooming.)

I am doing better thank you, kiddo is improved but not near 100%

Guess what I got! Brinsea 56 advanced WHOOT WHOOT!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE, I had to put in a pretty penny to get this sucker, My Dad helped with early 50th Bday CASH..... I tossed it around for some time, I really didnt want any of their chickens
hide.gif
and I really wanted to try a auto turner.

AND I HAVE NO EGGS TO SET!!!
SEND ME EGGS
lau.gif
!!!!
SO I CAN SET all EGGS!!!
its Killing me sitting here looking at it do nothin!!!

2364435630886183850%253Faccount_id%253D2
THAnk you all!!! AND @MyPetChicken too tHANKS alex!!
I am sooo happy you got this for yourself! You deserve it!
hugs.gif
I don't think you want any of my crazy backyard mixes but I will see what I can come up with in the future!!
love.gif

I'm so pleased to find that some of the iris bulbs from my mom's garden survived being run over and chopped apart by my brother. There aren't nearly as many as there were when she was here taking care of her yard, but it does the heart good to see them peaking through. (Now, to get my brother to leave them alone this year, or move them to my yard after they stop blooming.)

Pretty! I almost didn't recognize your avatar without all your beautiful hair!!

Back
Top Bottom