EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Be safe! Ask for a phone number if you need to chat to stay awake. I have been there many times
wink.png
I may have to take you up on that offer. I have to drive up there and back again on the 16th.

ugh gross, how'd today go?
Okay.....

So, on monday, I went, and had 1, maybe 2 possible eggs to trigger. So they had me trigger. I go back today, and they confirmed at least *FIVE* eggs ovulated...................

Two eggs on the side they told me had no eggs.. like ***?

I'm a little freaking out atm, because it's too late to change my mind... and I wouldn't have used a trigger, had I know there were that many potential eggs. 1-2 was my limit.

Okay.....

So, on monday, I went, and had 1, maybe 2 possible eggs to trigger. So they had me trigger. I go back today, and they confirmed at least *FIVE* eggs ovulated...................

Two eggs on the side they told me had no eggs.. like ***?

I'm a little freaking out atm, because it's too late to change my mind... and I wouldn't have used a trigger, had I know there were that many potential eggs. 1-2 was my limit.
barnie.gif
and you made sure to tell them that!!

hugs.gif
well i hope only one takes and is viable,
fl.gif

Do any of you know if egg quality can be a huge factor. I have been getting decent hatch rates with all of my breeds except 1. The weight loss of the eggs are perfect. Thank you for your help.

LOL
Guess what? If I didn't know better, I would think you were Duckling's bio mother. She had a shot, and is waiting for the same day to test.

^.^ ***.... except I don't let people watch my kids. I get neurotic about trusting other people. Ever since my mother in law lost my oldest a couple times at a park/disney land, and left my toddler in the car and I came out of the bathroom and was like *** ARE MY KIDS.... I don't trust people anymore. haha

NO ONE is going to look after kids like their mother (or father). No point thinking otherwise.
But it is possible to find reliable/perfectly adequate people - you just have to choose very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom