EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

NO ONE is going to look after kids like their mother (or father). No point thinking otherwise.
But it is possible to find reliable/perfectly adequate people - you just have to choose very carefully.
No - which is why when I have people watch my kids, I'm usually nearby. - I paid a doula 20 bucks to watch my three younger kids, for 15 minutes while my doctor did a quick scan. I'm totally cool with that.

I would probably be leery of them taking them an hour away, and not panicking that my toddler would wander off, because he's a little devil right now. I know he'll out grow this phase.

And, my husband was there, with my mother in law, when they left my toddler in the car. I now text my husband when he's got the kids to make sure he knows where they all are. ^.^ LOL

Edited to add : my 6 year old has sleep overs with her friends. I'm just over protective of the non-talking, infant who can't unbuckle themselves, or open doors, or be self-sufficient yet, stages.

Last edited:
I know nothing about guns and may have this wrong but why would this gun not protect you from a bear?
Well, every bullet has a certain amount of powder and metal as you know. A 380 is a pocket sized gun that would likely require more than one shot for a person. A bear takes a big rifle and the right shot as they are big and dense. Here is the 380, a bullet from it, and a shell from my 270 rifle which can take down a deer or elk at several hundred yards if you are that good of a shot for comparison.

Well, every bullet has a certain amount of powder and metal as you know. A 380 is a pocket sized gun that would likely require more than one shot for a person. A bear takes a big rifle and the right shot as they are big and dense. Here is the 380, a bullet from it, and a shell from my 270 rifle which can take down a deer or elk at several hundred yards if you are that good of a shot for comparison.

You need a Ruger Alaskan in .454 Casull. It only has a 2.5 inch barrel and will drop a grizzly I hear.
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom