EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I'm going to try to put those pics in again [COLOR=333333]brown egg that had the 2 wihte marks on it, sorry I could not get a very good veiw on them [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] all the eggs in the incubator ( Unsure eggs are at the back) [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] closeup on the question marked eggs [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] closeup on the other brown egg [/COLOR] (it's at the back) [COLOR=333333] :/ Me very happy to have help all the time FYI I have a leuttce garnen in the back, so that's why there is leuttce there so "leuttce" get is solved[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Did that work this time?[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]@MotorcycleChick [/COLOR]
Malpositioned pips can turn around. If you want to assist, I'd still start with the brown one that seems to be malpositioned. If the chick has already pipped in the wrong place, start there. Go slow, and stop a while if you see blood.

So just to confirm...she is a hen correct?
raw

raw

raw

Looks like a pip! This part can take up to 24 hours, so sit back and clean the cabinet under your kitchen sink! :lol: Reorganize the spice rack, clean the baseboards behind the oven.

On which one?!?!:th yells "Hey, I did something right!":celebrate :weee :woot :ya :D :jumpy :yiipchick :highfive: :yesss: :thumbsup

Brown with the white spot. Hard to see, though. Can you shine a light on it and take another pic?

Back
Top Bottom