EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Also Still nothing has changed, um, should I keep wating?!?! I hope nothing is wrong:fl
keep waiting
So just to confirm...she is a hen correct? QUOTE] Could be but maybe not
It's day 22! but thanks, I hope your right might they then hatch tomorrw? Note: for the first week I had the humitity too high
your temps may have been low
Yes, I try to keep the temp at 37.2 celcius
Yep, that's too low, 37.5 is 99.5
Really, the manual said 37.2, should I change it then?
too late at this point to correct it
So, what I am supposed to do right now is just sit here and wait?:barnie
yep!! Have fun!! Go draw on the sidewalk, pressure wash the house, build a birdhhouse

Well after removing the two hatched chicks and throwing in a couple wet sponges I had two more pip and hatch within an hour and I have another 4 pipped. Still 2 doing nothing but it's only day 20 so the others are a little early. Noisy little things they are haha

keep waiting
:|

Could be but maybe not
OK that's good, though, just to I checked and those white marks are on the round end, not the pointed one
idunno.gif

your temps may have been low
Yep, that's too low, 37.5 is 99.5
too late at this point to correct it
OK, and I was talking celsuis, are you talking Farrienhieght?

yep!! Have fun!!
Go draw on the sidewalk, pressure wash the house, build a birdhhouse
1. I don't have a sidewalk

2. my pressure waterer is not that good

3.did that x100

@DwayneNLiz

Last edited:
Phage
Is the shooting yesterday was a misunderstanding from the victim or maybe. ...how I say it.. a death wish from his part? If I understand correctly he called 911 for help, and when they arrived he was holding a bb gun that he refused to put down, it seems suspicious to me . Sorry, hope that it isn't a delicate subject. :idunno

Phage
Is the shooting yesterday was a misunderstanding from the victim or maybe. ...how I say it.. a death wish from his part? If I understand correctly he called 911 for help, and when they arrived he was holding a bb gun that he refused to put down, it seems suspicious to me . Sorry, hope that it isn't a delicate subject. :idunno

Sound like he may have wanted "suicide by cop" as they call it here but he was just a kid and had told them he wanted help.

When I worked in the ER we got a lot of teenager para-suicides taking a handful of pills when they broke up with their boyfriend of had a row with their parents. After having their stomach pumped they feel much better with hugs all round.

The fact that kids here easily get hold of guns, and cops are happy to shoot them means they never get a chance to overcome their momentary tantrum and live a great and useful life, because they are dead.

Last edited:
Phage

Sound like he may have wanted "suicide by cop" as they call it here but he was just a kid and had told them he wanted help.

When I worked in the ER we got a lot of teenager para-suicides taking a handful of pills when they broke up with their boyfriend of had a row with their parents. After having their stomach pumped they feel much better with hugs all round.

The fact that kids here easily get hold of guns, and cops are happy to shoot them means they never get a chance to overcome their momentary tantrum and live a great and useful life, because they are dead.

It is a tragic event no matter what was the reason, I feel sorry for him and for his family and friends.

Last edited:
@BantyChooks
Blues and Predators are starting game 6 just now in Nashville. Blues have to win games 6 and 7.
It has been a real tight series. Most of Nashville's goals have come on the power play. Blues took game 5 2-1..

Back
Top Bottom