EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Sally!!! are all those recent? My animals have all but stopped laying. No duck eggs recently, no turkey eggs, and I'm lucky to get 3 eggs a day, from 30 chickens who could lay me eggs :/
mine haven't slowed yet, however Dad says the brahama stopped and are in molt already. weather so wacked out!!!

Well, I'm glad you enjoy the team egg anyway lol. We can try again if your willing, after I get these young girls seperated and make sure they're laying right. What kills me is the roo I used was direct from John Blehm who is supposed to be a great breeder and well known line. He had to be not carying the blue egg gene and one of the hens I used must have been carrying a tan gene too. I don't have any of them anymore but some of the hen's babies, covered by a silkie feathered roo. Maybe it's been diluted out. Next generation should have silkie feathered genes in there lol
I so wish those two silkied ones had been fertile last try! oh well, I am setting these eggs when I get these ducks out of this bator, at least it has a turner for my lazy bum and then will use the cooler to hatch if I feel like digging it out only plus to this big bator is that its on counter and I cant forget about it other than that eeeekkkkk it takes up ROOM on the counter!!

22154682_1517317815027030_378884402487001398_n.jpg

I know many of you saw this on FB, but BAby shower was a hit! Due 17th!!!

Back
Top Bottom