EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I note how wisely I am not mentioned. Seriously, I sometimes think seriously about thinking seriously before I get busy.

I am way too 'add' thinking about what needs done to do that stuff.
Shalom and boker tov. From my chair to bed now.
Good night and a peaceful sleep. Thinking before doing is in the majority of time at good policy. And thinking about thinking is a good thought!

Finally had time to take photos! I have my initial three in a separate jar but these are the thin new mothers I got. It looks like one large thick mother but this is actually very thin layers of them stacked together, at least ten total!

20180117_105036.jpg 20180117_105122.jpg
(^ separated layers)

Attachments

• 20180117_105036.jpg
    20180117_105036.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 1
You are THE MOST SERIOUS THINKER that the human race ever produced, second only to the Duckphobic friend from Minnesota. .:lau:gig
That's it? Aspiring to think like him is all I have to look forward to? Forget it! I quit! Someone else can do the thinking from now on. I don't think I even want to think about thinking anymore, forever...maybe even longer, I think.

Everything's changing! More snow in the South than in the North. Is everything going to reverse? Is the world coming to an end? Do I have enough time for another cup of coffee?
:gig Unfortunately it appears I still have more snow than her. You can finish your coffee.

:gig Unfortunately it appears I still have more snow than her. You can finish your coffee.
The 1"-2" we got, or 2"-4", depending on which forecast you listened to, petered out at about 1.5", maybe. Schools closed, anyway. I guess the school boards around here never heard of studded snow tires for ice, or maybe aren't allowed to use them.

Back
Top Bottom