EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@BantyChooks I hope you are doing well. I thought of you this weekend when for the first time I decided to wear my father's coat. It just hangs covered in my cedar closet. I decided to wear it at least once to church. I did decide if I ever wear it again it had better be below zero with me in a tee shirt. It is real hand Indian artwork and fur.
View attachment 1238233 View attachment 1238234

Wow, that's really nice!

So are you in this freeze where you are? For the mid west our high of nine with the wind was cold today. It is 1° with a feel of -5° right now. Better than the double digits below zero this morning. My poor chickens were seriously puffed up, and my 2017 kids were shivering since we fluctuate so much. I put some blankets on them. This picture was before we got six inches of snow.
View attachment 1238467

When are your 2018 kids due?

The 1"-2" we got, or 2"-4", depending on which forecast you listened to, petered out at about 1.5", maybe. Schools closed, anyway. I guess the school boards around here never heard of studded snow tires for ice, or maybe aren't allowed to use them.
Tell them to put their northerner panties on and go to school anyway, lol.
Yes, it's named. ..............Global warming!
I keep burning about a hundred tyres a day but it's still cold here. :hit

Did you ever been in a situation that stupid, not logic and ununderstandble bureaucracy disturbed you from working and do your job, and made you thinking of leaving everything and sending all of them to hell? Well I am 5 minutes from that point.......

Back
Top Bottom