EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

:lau A while back, I pulled out one of those grabby sticks for Duckling to play with. She left, and there were toys all over the coffee table and surrounding area. The stick was underneath. I just cleaned the living room without getting up! :lol: Things aren’t exactly where they belong, but they are off the floor, and out of my way!

:lau A while back, I pulled out one of those grabby sticks for Duckling to play with. She left, and there were toys all over the coffee table and surrounding area. The stick was underneath. I just cleaned the living room without getting up! :lol: Things aren’t exactly where they belong, but they are off the floor, and out of my way!
Work is easier when you can have fun.

It’s getting real dark out not supposed to storm but it sure could. Of course I just put up sunscreens on windows. I’m done also. Didn’t feel too safe on tractor in what looks to be lightning coming. It almost always hits behind our house.
Chick is really liking his Austrolorp buddies.

I was up on a latter when I first heard thunder, decided that job could wait. We have chance of thunderstorms for about the next week.

I was up on a latter when I first heard thunder, decided that job could wait. We have chance of thunderstorms for about the next week.
After checking the forecast we have small chance of rain for at least 10 days.
If all goes well I’ll have 45 chickens after today. Including chicks which really don’t count. Yesterday’s attempt at chicken math was thwarted by neighbors offering to make a dump run.
I’ll need to be on a ladder after winds quit blowing pine needles into gutters.

After checking the forecast we have small chance of rain for at least 10 days.
If all goes well I’ll have 45 chickens after today. Including chicks which really don’t count. Yesterday’s attempt at chicken math was thwarted by neighbors offering to make a dump run.
I’ll need to be on a ladder after winds quit blowing pine needles into gutters.

I'm doing some chicken subtraction this week. I'm thinking everyone that doesn't know the difference between a chicken coop and goat barn needs to go. First dozen go on Wednesday. Then the rest can go when the first dozen are soup and stock.

To all those moms out there.....
Happy Mother's Day!
IMG_9339.jpg

For every action, there is a reaction.
Somebody has been removing out light bulbs at or front gate the last few nights. They are throwing them out by the road or in with the goats. We assume it's the poo poo box bandits. They know where the cameras are on the posts and cover them while they remove the bulbs. DH wrapped barbwire on them last night. This evening he is jumping up the 8000 volt fence hot wire and looping it around the lights.
We moved the camera out of reach this morning.
20180512_205532.jpg

silly humans..

Back
Top Bottom