EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Sold 15 more chickens. Either picked up tomorrow or next Friday. Getting numbers down this way is fairly easy
My incubator has been fixed and is being shipped back from manufacturer.

I still have 9 left that don't know the difference between a goat barn and a chicken coop. But no extra roosters, much quieter, and the hens don't seem to venture as far, haven't seen them going up the hillside or into the garden.

Not certain what happened, but some of my hands are swollen a little. Weird.
oy.gif

Many years ago, dh and I agreed that we wouldn’t get anymore dogs after our two died. 7 1/2 years ago he got another dog a few weeks after the second dog died. Since it wasn’t my dog, I did little training.
This dog is now almost ten (he was a stray, so that is an approximate), and just NOW has finally learned to shake. :th
I’m happy he finally did it, but seriously wonder if he’s that stupid or that stubborn. :confused: Though he is male, and was my husband’s. :lol: I wonder the same about him!

:lau

OK, I was going to say some of my fingers and part of my palms, but decided easier to just say hands, an edit that failed.
You been doing any "more strenuous than normal" work that's put more of a strain on your hands, like trying to break a frozen bolt loose, swinging a heavier hammer than you're used to, or maybe moving heavy firewood by hand? Thinking maybe slight nerve damage.

You been doing any "more strenuous than normal" work that's put more of a strain on your hands, like trying to break a frozen bolt loose, swinging a heavier hammer than you're used to, or maybe moving heavy firewood by hand? Thinking maybe slight nerve damage.

Weed whacker for a couple hours yesterday, but that isn't really unusual, maybe the longest I've done it this year. Took blades of the tractor's cutter, but the impact wrench did the hard part.

Weed whacker for a couple hours yesterday, but that isn't really unusual, maybe the longest I've done it this year. Took blades of the tractor's cutter, but the impact wrench did the hard part.
Weed whacker will sure do it. I had a couple of places I mowed where the weed whacking took longer than the mowing. After half a day holding onto a vibrating weed whacker, I couldn't hold eating utensils or a glass w/o shaking like a leaf in a wind storm.

Back
Top Bottom