EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@kwhites634 So did you get the splitting done?
A lot of it, but far from done. Brought 4 truckloads in Saturday, and way too much of it is either too long or needs to be split again; it's all I can do to lift some of it. I'm working my way through the pile & stacking the stuff that needs more splitting next to the splitter, ready to go all at once.

Last edited:
I have not been on much because there is no time at home this time of year, and at work I have been busy studying, and finishing a cowl for my neice fif her birthday. It is not my best work, and the patterened turned out a bit boring but it is a color she loves. She is entering her teens so it may be my last project she will want for a while.
IMG_20180510_145512977.jpg
And a poncho for the other neice.
IMG_20180516_113235778.jpg
Since it's the wrong time of year, I sent her some money and told her to get some ice cream, enjoy the summer, and hopefully she would enjoy the cowl in the fall.

A lot of it, but far from done. Brought 4 truckloads in Saturday, and way too much of it is either too long or needs to be split again; it's all I can do to lift some of it. I'm working my way through the pile & stacking the stuff that needs more splitting next to the splitter, ready to go all at once.
Well don't work too hard we don't want to lose you to firewood.

She wore my last project for several years till she outgrew it. Loves swimming big time and so I made her a cover-up.
Now that was a piece of work. I thought it was beautiful she said so too.

Back
Top Bottom