EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@Sally Sunshine what day are your eggs on?
Lol I haven't changed and I've no clue, Abs says 10 days so she is prol right of course. Luke wrote it on bator plexi w dry erase.

I did candle yesterday. I sorta screwed up. Luke set 7 on sides to roll and the rest i had him do upright in carton because of air cells. Around day 6 he asked if he could lay them all down. I absentmindedly said sure. Well if it's one thing I know for sure its that you NEVER start incubating upright and then lay them down before day 14. They always croak. So you bet he oh has 7 viable eggs the ones layed on sides from start.

I'm dumb and was pretty upset because I messed this up for the kid.

How is whites feeling?

Lol I haven't changed and I've no clue, Abs says 10 days so she is prol right of course. Luke wrote it on bator plexi w dry erase.

I did candle yesterday. I sorta screwed up. Luke set 7 on sides to roll and the rest i had him do upright in carton because of air cells. Around day 6 he asked if he could lay them all down. I absentmindedly said sure. Well if it's one thing I know for sure its that you NEVER start incubating upright and then lay them down before day 14. They always croak. So you bet he oh has 7 viable eggs the ones layed on sides from start.

How is whites feeling?

:fl

:(. It has been dumping here. Days in a row and still in for it the next two days, a couple of days break, then more days of it. I've moved my planters under the carport for now. My other plants seem to be loving it. Our lawn is s beautiful green. Our moods...need sunshine.

We've gotten some rain, it's predicated daily, but it's been the maybe thunderstorms, they hit sometimes, other times they just disappear. The ground is wet though.

How is whites feeling?

Good Luck with the hatch, keep us updated! :D

Not sure about Whites, maybe you should contact him?

Shalom to all, and Sally too! :lol:
I have FINALLY finished by Bowie knife (it was a long project! )
Here it is
20190524_083219.jpg
20190524_083248.jpg
20190524_083425.jpg
20190524_083507.jpg
20190524_083806.jpg

I have learned alot from it!
The other knife is for comparison

Back
Top Bottom