EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

My apple tree finally gave up the ghost. Cedar apple rust got it early. I'm thinking about getting another variety or two that are resistant to it.

You just reminded me that I need to film a video on what to expect for the people that decided it was a good idea to panic buy chicks. :lol:
Don’t forget to explain what the BBW/BBB turkeys really are, as well as the meat birds.

:gig “Love Hurts” popped out of my mouth as I began thinning the jalapeños. The Serranos are taking off, and I know it’s going to be torture thinning them.
@ChickenCanoe Tell me again how to save the seeds. It’s nonsense to keep hoping for a good source every year.

There I was, innocently sitting on the couch. Suddenly, a great beast lunged at me from behind, landing with front paws on my shoulder, and bottom on my wrist. I was startled, amused and in pain all at once. The dog jumped over the back of the couch!! :lau

I skipped a few posts, I hope everyone is OK. Our chinese virus count doubled today, went from one to two. The CDC and Ohio Health are baffled how people that live 1/2 mile apart aren't being infected. My last understanding is they are going to send people out here to find out why. I'm certain they'll enjoy their warm welcome.

@ChickenCanoe
C0F3E2C6-5A4D-4AE2-8B9E-F8CBAF2BC6C0.jpeg
7241474B-FCB8-4A22-A689-C612414A4F64.jpeg
55EF3870-4154-44C9-B30E-478E08263506.gif
97E6921D-80AA-487E-812F-1E4A308A82C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom