EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Love to listen to you guys talk about the snow, Now I live in Fl was born here, Tampa, have my papers, do you really want to know how I feel about the North folks coming down here for winter, I think not ( I could get banned) Hugs to you all

Incuview is here! I haven't told Josh yet but he did tell me earlier to buy another one so... I'll spring this in a couple weeks. gig.gif. I plugged it in and hid it in the closet lau.gifhide.gif. It will turn 2xs, 4xs, 6xs, or 8xs a day, or you can turn it off. You can set the room temperature range it is sitting in and the temp of the incubator. You can calibrate the temperature inside the incubator. Set how many days to hatch. This thing is neat!

Quote: what the heck

This is the friendliest little bird.

very pretty one too!
*******last call if any is still joining in*******
Snail mail received.
hu.gif

frow.gif
Hi Ya'll!

Anyone have an idea what this could be? OP has what I assume is at least 5day old chick having problems. I have not seen this before. Could it be Omphalitis or possibly a genetic/developmental disorder. It looks like she posted yesterday as well, but I missed the post.

Any help would be appreciated
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...riage-looks-in-pain-and-cant-keep-her-balance
sorry love, sounds like omph yes, but could be anything

Quote:
Wait, ME FIRST!!! I need a barn with say six stall heated kennel area, a goat area too and then a duck pond would be great and I can just get rid of all the other chickens and keep goose and ducks!!!

.Didn't we just have a similar conversation a while back, when I was politely informed that you wouldn't sell a dog that was to be housed outside?
oh I said heated, I will live there with my dogs silly whites!!!! I already have it all planned out, a small office type area with a futon and running water and coffee pot!! perfecto!!

Quote: Hi Heather!
frow.gif

Quote: I don't have a passport.

Quote: Yes, I certainly don't need another dog.

Quote:
lau.gif

She told me to just slip over the border undetected
Well, I'm not going to cross a border without a passport.

Just signed up and If me has gots enough smarts for pass certified NPIP tester class. I will b all legit before MAy ends.
woot.gif

Hi everyone!
Hi Kathy!

Love to listen to you guys talk about the snow, Now I live in Fl was born here, Tampa, have my papers, do you really want to know how I feel about the North folks coming down here for winter, I think not ( I could get banned) Hugs to you all
frow.gif

Incuview is here! I haven't told Josh yet but he did tell me earlier to buy another one so... I'll spring this in a couple weeks. gig.gif. I plugged it in and hid it in the closet lau.gifhide.gif. It will turn 2xs, 4xs, 6xs, or 8xs a day, or you can turn it off. You can set the room temperature range it is sitting in and the temp of the incubator. You can calibrate the temperature inside the incubator. Set how many days to hatch. This thing is neat!
woot.gif

Quote: what the heck

This is the friendliest little bird.

very pretty one too!
*******last call if any is still joining in*******
Snail mail received.
hu.gif

frow.gif
Hi Ya'll!

Anyone have an idea what this could be? OP has what I assume is at least 5day old chick having problems. I have not seen this before. Could it be Omphalitis or possibly a genetic/developmental disorder. It looks like she posted yesterday as well, but I missed the post.

Any help would be appreciated
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...riage-looks-in-pain-and-cant-keep-her-balance
sorry love, sounds like omph yes, but could be anything

Quote:
Wait, ME FIRST!!! I need a barn with say six stall heated kennel area, a goat area too and then a duck pond would be great and I can just get rid of all the other chickens and keep goose and ducks!!!

.Didn't we just have a similar conversation a while back, when I was politely informed that you wouldn't sell a dog that was to be housed outside?
oh I said heated, I will live there with my dogs silly whites!!!! I already have it all planned out, a small office type area with a futon and running water and coffee pot!! perfecto!!
And 14 banks of cooler-bators

Just signed up and If me has gots enough smarts for pass certified NPIP tester class. I will b all legit before MAy ends.
sweetness!!! good luck with it I find it simple until you have to test quail and serama, then its not so fun. you really want to pop a head off and sacrifice one for the testing lol

Quote: ha ha ha I dont know!! @casportpony but just found two more in the goat shed!

Back
Top Bottom