EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Here it is @campingshaws and @MotorcycleChick Is it OK?
Yes. I saw "something was pushing" as it was pipping rather than kicking.
Well after removing the two hatched chicks and throwing in a couple wet sponges I had two more pip and hatch within an hour and I have another 4 pipped. Still 2 doing nothing but it's only day 20 so the others are a little early. Noisy little things they are haha
:celebrate
Supposed to be illegal to do so, much like driving 100mph in town I guess. Further looking into it, the federal law it looks like is for the sale and transport, and they say from manufacturers that it is illegal to remove. According to a airsoft post on eBay the owner can remove, the law is just for the sale? Maybe something like those tags on mattresses?
My understanding has been that no one can remove it. It's a cop's case when they do shoot. "There was no orange tip."

yeah I know, not much of a talker ken, working on the garden and new pens, I get on every so often, I see you guys taking about guns and such,

pens are doing ok ken, I let the 8 newbies into the original one, they are about 3 months old now easter eggers, not sure if I want to let them loose into the main one, the main is split into garden areas, and is rotated each year

That's it, then. You ran a bit low. 37.7 or 38.3 (not more than 38.8) for still air would've been ideal. @BantyChooks please check my foreign temps math.

Yup!

@BantyChooks

Blues and Predators are starting game 6 just now in Nashville. Blues have to win games 6 and 7.
It has been a real tight series. Most of Nashville's goals have come on the power play. Blues took game 5 2-1..

Good luck. Habs were in the same position a few weeks ago when they lost, I hope your blues don't have the same fate.

My chicken killer.

Big dummy pushed the door open to get in, but couldn't get back out. No fatalities today. I was tempted to believe we'd broke him of it, but not sure what else possessed him to go in the cage like that. He was a whirling dervish til I told him to stop and lay down, he wasn't just lying here calmly. :lol:

Glad he did it, though. If he can, a coon or possum surely will.

Back
Top Bottom