EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Just inches away from flooding the coop.have hen on eggs in second nest box up.hopefully it stops.
I know the feeling.. Sorry Charlie. Here is Bob's big baby. He recorded this on his phone while trying to keep her off the high voltage lines.:) I know I already posted this on this thread.. Sorry :confused:.... thought it was relevant to your subject. It has rained for months here. The ground is saturated.

Attachments

• 20170830_080332.jpg
    20170830_080332.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 11
Good morning Banti ducks and chickens all settled in the new coop?
Ayuh. They aren't even roosting on the rubble any longer.

I am on strike! No more lubby dubby for a couple days. Last night, you know who says.. Geeze honey.. When you cleaned the brooders yesterday, you should have shaved your legs over them to save on bedding:eek:!

It's on now! Or off, if you know what I mean.:smack
:lau

Last edited:
Good morning/Shalom my friends! I hope you have been well. I had a wonderful time. It was so much fun, and I got to sleep eight hours a night on top of the rest of the fun.
I wish I had my better pictures especially of the continental divide, eclypse, elk, and bull buffalo that came around the corner and down the bank about fifteen feet from where I was sitting drying my feet and eating after fording the knee deep river to get a drink (it was a tense few minutes and a good reminder to make noise), but it is on my camera since my phone was off most of my trip :)

IMG_20170816_205523.jpg
IMG_20170818_124431722.jpg
IMG_20170826_090154837.jpg
IMG_20170822_171848395.jpg
IMG_20170826_152535800.jpg
IMG_20170823_122924311.jpg
IMG_20170823_091337960.jpg
IMG_20170827_103505242.jpg
IMG_20170824_105903225.jpg
So many more especially a good view of the Grand Prismatic spring which the basin and overview are must do things if you ever go to Yellowstone. It is astonishingly beautiful better even than the stunning online pictures of it with it's gorgeous colors.
:frow
Several have seen this but for others @Fire Ant Farm @Sally Sunshine @MotorcycleChick @ChickenCanoe @kwhites634 @kajira @Chaos18 @mlm Mike @LocalYokel @dan26552 @Auroradream26 @hippiestink etc.

Last edited:
Good morning/Shalom my friends! I hope you have been well. I had a wonderful time. It was so much fun, and I got to sleep eight hours a night on top of the rest of the fun.
I wish I had my better pictures especially of the continental divide, eclypse, elk, and bull buffalo that came around the corner and down the bank about fifteen feet from where I was sitting drying my feet and eating after fording the knee deep river to get a drink (it was a tense few minutes and a good reminder to make noise), but it is on my camera since my phone was off most of my trip :)

So many more especially a good view of the Grand Prismatic spring which the basin and overview are must do things if you ever go to Yellowstone. It is astonishingly beautiful better even than the stunning online pictures of it with it's gorgeous colors.
:frow
That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing these. :love

Last edited:
No problem except I debated on showing my face. What have you been up to? Are they enjoying the new coop?
You can always delete them later if you're not comfortable with leaving them up---I'll edit the links out of my post.
Well, they threw a tantrum for a bit about the lack of roost space, but they've settled in pretty nicely now. The old coop has had a lot of progress made on taking it apart, the roof is down flat and all the framing is taken apart and piled. I bought a trailer for ease of hauling parts, and I've taken a load or two to the dump.
Burn pile is getting large too.

Back
Top Bottom