EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

28470E1F-951D-4389-B2D5-A0D0EA261A5E.jpeg
25BA52E7-683B-4A38-ABE4-EEB02E1DA6E0.jpeg
Progress on the coop. I’m hoping to nail the roof off this morning before the heat hits. Then move rooms around in the house. Guest of 8 months have moved out. :yesss:

So far no ice. Birds ok, not great but making it. Fans and extra water. Only to be 103 today. Our humidity is very low. The weather station has been low on their forecast.
It’s scary when temps sore like that. One of my polish (you their personalities :)) got herself stuck under a tarp, thank goodness I found her. She was in heat distress. So slowly into some water she went. The last two weeks we have been pounded with 8 inches of rain. Oh the challenges we face with our chooks! :)

It’s scary when temps sore like that. One of my polish (you their personalities :)) got herself stuck under a tarp, thank goodness I found her. She was in heat distress. So slowly into some water she went. The last two weeks we have been pounded with 8 inches of rain. Oh the challenges we face with our chooks! :)
The humidity must be awful. Smoke is making it hard to be outside. Birds got fed and watered but that’s about it.

Back
Top Bottom