EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Packing Soap samples today, I truly hate doing it but it works big time getting return customers!
Well, I hope you got it accomplished. I made progress on my tour for the day I got the north wall and the ceiling up in my milk room. Now, I have to insulate it and put the boards on it, but I'm much closer to a warm room to milk in this next year. I have to figure out tomorrow how to do the door.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I haven't visited in here for a long time! Hope all is well. Having surgery on Tuesday. Shoulder. Need them well when time comes for lifting and turning my husband. Could be a while yet, but he's declining pretty quick. Glad he's home. Hoping we can keep him home with the help of our kids that have moved in, youngest son and wife..and.. baby. So grateful they are here! For those that don't know, he has Alzheimer's. It's the saddest thing I've ever experienced. Like I said, glad I have help..and company. Hey Sally, I got your email. I'm so glad to our sent it it! I bought some soap from someone else, couldn't find you..I prefer yours big time! I have some in my cart on your site. Will get an order out soon.

Oh my goodness, I haven't visited in here for a long time! Hope all is well. Having surgery on Tuesday. Shoulder. Need them well when time comes for lifting and turning my husband. Could be a while yet, but he's declining pretty quick. Glad he's home. Hoping we can keep him home with the help of our kids that have moved in, youngest son and wife..and.. baby. So grateful they are here! For those that don't know, he has Alzheimer's. It's the saddest thing I've ever experienced. Like I said, glad I have help..and company. Hey Sally, I got your email. I'm so glad to our sent it it! I bought some soap from someone else, couldn't find you..I prefer yours big time! I have some in my cart on your site. Will get an order out soon.
:hugs

:fl

Back
Top Bottom