EE colouring / plumage - chicks vs/ adults --- Post your PICS!

Quote:
What pretty coloring...love the whitish/silverish!! Look two below your post. There's an ee w/similar coloring. Many get the darker markings on the neck as they feather out. Yours will have a darker tail end I think though....

this is my new baby, I have no idea what she is gonna look like I never had one like this! lol

21465_img_2110.jpg

I have an older one too, but she is sick right now.
hit.gif

I had more but my RIR's and Comets killed them, I don't know why, they didn't bother my leghorns or my mutts too bad, but the EE, and some of my banty's gone. So now the RIR's and comets are gone and I am going to start over again.

You guys have some pretty EE's!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'd be interested to know if that is true. I read somewhere that it's the ear lobe that "sometimes" predicts egg color. Our full grown EE has slate gray legs and she lays green eggs. Very pretty...I should take a picture and post.

I notice that there are a lot of redish EE's. We have one too...eight months old. I'm thinking our two new babies will be redish too. Is that the most common color? I'm ok with that but I was kinda hoping for a little color variety.

I keep looking back and forth at all the beautiful pics! Such crazy color variations. There seems to really be no telling what you'll end up with when it's full grown. Beautiful birds, though, whether or not they lay colored eggs.

I have pics but i neglected to label so I don't know which chick is what between the onces that have blue/gray in feathering.
hide.gif

I did get alot of nice looking EE's from meyers hatchery with of course call them Amerucauna's only 3 of them truely lay really blue eggs the rest are green to a nice olive

Back
Top Bottom