EE colouring / plumage - chicks vs/ adults --- Post your PICS!

CONGRATS! IM HAPPY DANCING FOR YOU!
That is one nice looking egg for sure. Its looks green too....i hope the twin over here lays the same soon!
Thanks so much for sharing. Im encouraged 👍
Thanks! :)
It is green! My first non brown egg! Lol
I hope yours lays soon, too! I was actually a bit surprised when Tiffany here laid. I was expecting her to be the last of my little flock. Im excited to see what color yours will be! 😊

Thanks! :)
It is green! My first non brown egg! Lol
I hope yours lays soon, too! I was actually a bit surprised when Tiffany here laid. I was expecting her to be the last of my little flock. Im excited to see what color yours will be! 😊
Thanks. How old is your gal now?
Mine is 19 weeks and barely any color or growth on her comb!

She’s 20 weeks. Her comb has definitely gotten bigger over the past week or two. But still not as red as I was expecting it to be when she started laying. It’s definitely getting darker, though. I’ve heard EE’s can be late layers. But hopefully yours will soon! Is she squatting yet, or showing interest in the nesting box? Mine started just a couple of days ago doing that.

I agree, cockerel. Have better pictures of the white one?
Sorry for getting back so late to you on this. Here's a couple more pics of the white one from today. Other than the rusty wing parts I see nothing physically or behaviorally to suggest cockerel in this little one.
IMG_2658.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG

5 weeks old yesterday. First time out of the run today for about 15 minutes this evening. 99.9% certain the little one to the far left is a cockerel.
Did they have so much fun?!! Ours are just a week or so older than yours and they were so happy to get outside two weeks ago! Their cheepy little voices get me every time.

Back
Top Bottom