EE colouring / plumage - chicks vs/ adults --- Post your PICS!

Pics
I love this thread. I just got three EE chicks, I can't wait to see what colors they turn out compared to all the beautiful birds on here. I really hope I have one that has gray tones. They are so friendly too. Here they are:

Hazel:

Chiquita:

Poppy:
Update at 7 weeks:
Hazel has been renamed Harold:

Chiquita:

Poppy:

the chipmunk looking one in the back is Titus then (3 days)
Titus now (5 1/2 weeks)

I picked up 2EE and a GLW at the feed store the other day. They are 3-4 weeks old. Curious to see what the one EE especially turns out like. She (I hope) is getting more and more white feathers on her breast. The brownish one hasnt changed much at all.

Will post more pics as they grow!

I dont have a picture of him as a chick but he started off being mostly black with gray on his head and back. I thought he was a pullet because that is what I bought but thats ok cause we wanted a roo. This is a pic of him at 12 wks

As much as I loved my reddish brown Easter Eggers, I wanted more variety:

I ordered 25 EEs from My Pet Chicken

splashorp-175weeks011.jpg

and picked out some unusual type colors (like the silver, blonde, etc.) to keep for myself:

I wish I had better pics of them when they were little, but this is what they turned out to look like (ignore the buff orp in the pic):

013.jpg

EEs-16.jpg
Arizona Desert Chicks...of the 25 ordered from MPC, how many turned out to be sexed correctly? Curious as I have 3 brand new EEs that I hope are pullets (the previous" girls" I got from the feed store were 50% male...ugh!).

Back
Top Bottom