EE Contest! Judging in Process! WINNERS ANNOUNCED! PRIZES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thank you!
smile.png
I've been trying to collect a rainbow of Easter Eggers and also hatch some really interesting colors. Haylyn was a Barred Rock/EE cross and she was 4 months old when the dog attacked. She was a barred EE
sad.png
Sadly, her mother was killed the same day so I haven't been able to recreate the cross.
sad.png

I have a Dominiqu(roo) x EE cross 2 week old chick. She is only a few days old in this picture. I'll post pics as she grows. Just looks like a Dominique chick right now (barring on wing feathers, white/yellow dot on head, some dark on legs. I am hoping the beard and muffs will show up!

Here is a picture (not for the contest). She is the one in front, the other is a BR x Dom

23714_img_7761.jpg

I feel for you losing your chick. I just lost these little ones clutch mate to some predator. Went to go make sure he got in the coop with the others and was nowhere to be found.
sad.png
Sad times.

Last edited:
Here are my entries for prettiest hen, pullet, cockerel, and chicks (1 each)

•Name: Perdy (as in 101 dalmations)
•Age 14 months
•Gender Hen

005-5.jpg

•Name Carmela
•Age 6 months
•Gender Pullet

Carmela is missing her muffs/beard, but now lays blue/green eggs (pic was taken about 4-5 months ago).

prettypatterning.jpg

chickensforsale001-1.jpg

•Name Blue Boy
•Age 10 weeks
•Gender cockerel

roosters006.jpg

•Name 2 babies
•Age 1-2 days old
•Gender ?

006-2.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you!
smile.png
I've been trying to collect a rainbow of Easter Eggers and also hatch some really interesting colors. Haylyn was a Barred Rock/EE cross and she was 4 months old when the dog attacked. She was a barred EE
sad.png
Sadly, her mother was killed the same day so I haven't been able to recreate the cross.
sad.png

I have a Dominiqu(roo) x EE cross 2 week old chick. She is only a few days old in this picture. I'll post pics as she grows. Just looks like a Dominique chick right now (barring on wing feathers, white/yellow dot on head, some dark on legs. I am hoping the beard and muffs will show up!

Here is a picture (not for the contest). She is the one in front, the other is a BR x Dom

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/23714_img_7761.jpg

I feel for you losing your chick. I just lost these little ones clutch mate to some predator. Went to go make sure he got in the coop with the others and was nowhere to be found.
sad.png
Sad times.

How adorable! Haylyn looked just like a BR chick but had just a little extra white on her face when she hatched. And she was so sweet! As she grew up, she had the barring and everything, but had the greyish looking legs and a beard. She was so pretty. Sorry to hear about your peep.
sad.png
I hate when they turn up missing.
sad.png

If there is not 10 more entries by January 15th, I'm calling the Contest off
hmm.png
Not really enough for fair Judging....

well I lost my EE girl that I entered into the contest sometime last night. She was dead in the coop. No evidence of injury or illness. She was not quite a year old.
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom