EE Contest! Judging in Process! WINNERS ANNOUNCED! PRIZES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thankyou, she has a daughter who is identical, with just a tad of white lacing on her neck.

I also, stupid me, gave away Ories son, who was the spitting image of her, with the reptilian eyes. I wish I would have kept him now. He was gorgeous !!

Prettiest Hen:
Julie, 1.4 yr oldHen
74892_plbb_004.jpg

Daffy 1.4 yr Hen
74892_plbb_006.jpg

love.gif
Oh, WOW! Julie is Gorgeous! Hahaha, make way Maggie! New Fav!
love.gif
Julie! Look at those tan and black neck feathers!

Roaster our EE hen, age 2 years when this photo taken summer 2010:
25976_06142010736.jpg

Here, she's with her best friend Mr Peeps her Silkie Rooster, posing for a picture:
25976_roaster_and_peeps.jpg

We are lucky she's so pretty, but we'd probably vote for Moo's "Julie", wow
ep.gif
her blue is really blue! She looks angelic! And some of these EE Roosters are fantastic, aren't they?!
Here's Roaster our EE hen again. Its just fun to put up posts of photos, I can't help myself.
25976_06142010730.jpg

Name: Shadow

For Pretty Roo
50900_shadowmyaddow.jpg

50900_585.jpg

Name: Misty
For Pretty Hen and Best Pic

50900_679.jpg

Name: Polish
For Best Pic
50900_polish1.jpg

Last edited:
Note: I deleted the Worst-Looking category as there is only 1 entry and now we have 2 prizes, 3 more needed! Please Donate, we already have somebody who donated 2- 6 Month GFM's!

Quote:
thankyou, she has a daughter who is identical, with just a tad of white lacing on her neck.

I also, stupid me, gave away Ories son, who was the spitting image of her, with the reptilian eyes. I wish I would have kept him now. He was gorgeous !!

Haha! It seems that her offspring would be beautiful!!

ShadowRooster - I love Shadow's tail feathers!

Well, Julie was entered for Hen, so you have a good chance at Pullets still! Good Luck, everyone!

aw, thank ya'll. Julie has won 2 contests so far, but 1 of which wasnt offical, just like,e a contest withh me and ny pals at my house, but i did get $50 4 winning it!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom