EE, Purebred Blue Ameraucana, and a Delaware Mix Roo Central Indiana

New2Peeps

Songster
11 Years
May 11, 2008
Indiana
EE baby roo and Delaware-type mix free to good home. Delaware mix now has pretty blue/green sickle feathers coming in. I would like $10 for the Ameraucana--he is a big boy! No one is aggressive or crowing yet
smile.png

Link to the topic with pictures:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=194505

Last edited:
Send one where? Probably not if you mean ship them. Might meet you halfway if you want to cover gas costs.

Nice blue Ameraucanas.
big_smile.png
It is so hard to tell Ameraucana cockerels from pullets. I can always tell by their tail feathers. Good Luck finding them homes. I can't always tell by their combs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Haha! Well, the "pullet" looks like she is getting sickle feathers---and the one I think is a roo has a redder and redder comb by the minute. Let me know if you know anyone who wants him---I'm not much into butchering--although I have done a few geese--

All three of these birds are definitely little roosters. I have had PMs from several bbs members, but no one has actually scheduled a meet up time yet. I had a "no-show" from an ad I put on Craigslist---drove to the meetup spot and waited for an hour and the guy didn't bother to come.
sad.png

So they are still available. If anyone who has PM'd is still interested, please contact me. They are nice and healthy, disease and bug-free
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom