EE Serama Project

I have just found this and love the idea. Love them ee Roos shame about the one that was killed, good luck

Oh,have you ever bred your d'uccles to the seramas

Last edited:
I have just found this and love the idea. Love them ee Roos shame about the one that was killed, good luck

Oh,have you ever bred your d'uccles to the seramas

Thank you! I have not done that, but I only have one Duccle rooster left right now and I think I may just be focusing on this and seramas. Let me know if you try it!

I don't actually have any chickens at the moment but hope to in the future (if I can convince my parents)

Good luck! Once you get them they will fall in love with them and then chicken math will take over
1f602.png

Just thought of a question linked with this thread would I be able to have an araucana bantam hen with a few serama hens and roo or would they dominate her to much.I really like the idea of blue egg laying seramas(or silkies).

Has anybody been breeding anything, incubating??

Just thought of a question linked with this thread would I be able to have an araucana bantam hen with a few serama hens and roo or would they dominate her to much.I really like the idea of blue egg laying seramas(or silkies).

Has anybody been breeding anything, incubating??

I think it would be fine having them together. Just watch them for a bit.

I'll be hatching the first generation in June!

Back
Top Bottom