EE Serama Project

So I finally put the rooster in with a serama hen. I had a laying serama hen who hasn't been with her mate for 3 weeks because he got in a fight. So I put her with him. After the initial, " OMG who are you!" They are getting along fine. Can't wait to hatch some eggs from them!

I cant wait to see what you get
fl.gif

The hen the bantam EE was with went broody! But, she didn't lay an egg before she went broody. So yay and gahh!

I may be able to contribute something more to your project.....

First, I have another bantam EE rooster you can have if you wanted another roo to take the place of the cockerel.

Second, I think your gonna love this....I have a very small bantam EE pullet in with a Serama cockerel. Didn't mean to do it, it just happened that way..... Anyway, she is laying beautiful little blue eggs now. If you want, I could send you those eggs. The pullet is the same size as the Serama boy.

I may be able to contribute something more to your project.....

First, I have another bantam EE rooster you can have if you wanted another roo to take the place of the cockerel.

Second, I think your gonna love this....I have a very small bantam EE pullet in with a Serama cockerel. Didn't mean to do it, it just happened that way..... Anyway, she is laying beautiful little blue eggs now. If you want, I could send you those eggs. The pullet is the same size as the Serama boy.

I can't take another cockeral, but thanks for offering. I would love some of the hatching eggs, would you be able to send them in about 2 weeks? Some one is borrowing my incubator and I will be gone for a week.

Back
Top Bottom