EEEk! Am I the only one from...Australia??? :O

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by iThOuGhTfLuFfYwAsAgIrL!, Jun 30, 2010.

1. iThOuGhTfLuFfYwAsAgIrL!

iThOuGhTfLuFfYwAsAgIrL! Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Aside from the time-zone differences...this site is awesome. I originally found it from pigeontalk.net...I think I might recognise some of the people from the pigeon forum *nudge nudge*

Anyway, I own only 10 ( [​IMG] ) birds at the moment as my parents are so anti-birds It's funny I was even allowed one. I used to have 4 chickens but unfortunately one died from old age and the other was killed by my DOG!!![​IMG] I have 2 female silkies, who at the moment are still about the size of a regular tissue box [​IMG] I also have 2 pigeons, 2 ringneck doves, and 4 jap quails. I asked for a turkey (as opposed to our lazy dog who is completely un-territorial and doesn't even lift up his leg to pee anymore :eek:) and that's where they drew the line.

I'm a nerd (and proud of it!) and the only Bs I get are from PE. Needless to say, my sister and I are total opposites and she is the popular sporty one. [​IMG]

Anyway (this is getting long...) Am I the only one living outside America?????? I feel so small :eek:

2. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    No, you are in good company. There are lots of Australian members here! I know there is an Australian member thread as well. [​IMG]

3. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    [​IMG]

I hope you can get all the little
    feathered friends you can care for.
    [​IMG]:jumpy:jumpy

4. cambriagardener

cambriagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

You may call yourself a nerd but your writing is quite clever and gave me a chuckle. [​IMG] from California.

5. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Welcome! [​IMG]

6. jackiesmamachick

jackiesmamachick Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2010
    Haha love the glasses you have alot of catching up to do in chicken #'s they are additing so much fun. Great people on backyard lots and lots of knowledge, I keep saying to my daughter we should start a chinkens anonymous group hahaha people do think we are crazy we arrrreeee!!!!!!![​IMG]

7. wooklet

wooklet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Tasmania
    Hi.welcome from Tassie! If you go to "Where am I.where are you?"in the index you will find "Australians -where are you all?" We are all there![​IMG]

8. akpeeps

akpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    [​IMG] from Alaska!

Hey, nothing wrong with being a nerd. [​IMG]

9. incubatingisfun

incubatingisfun Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG] from alaska you are not the only one on here from Australia [​IMG]

10. Preservation Acres

Preservation Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Ah, you know how we Americans are. We try to take over everything.

Actually, you're not the only Australian and we love your country's black chickens! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by