EEEk! Am I the only one from...Australia??? :O

iThOuGhTfLuFfYwAsAgIrL!

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 31, 2010
Aside from the time-zone differences...this site is awesome. I originally found it from pigeontalk.net...I think I might recognise some of the people from the pigeon forum *nudge nudge*

Anyway, I own only 10 (
sad.png
) birds at the moment as my parents are so anti-birds It's funny I was even allowed one. I used to have 4 chickens but unfortunately one died from old age and the other was killed by my DOG!!!
sickbyc.gif
I have 2 female silkies, who at the moment are still about the size of a regular tissue box
smile.png
I also have 2 pigeons, 2 ringneck doves, and 4 jap quails. I asked for a turkey (as opposed to our lazy dog who is completely un-territorial and doesn't even lift up his leg to pee anymore :eek:) and that's where they drew the line.

I'm a nerd (and proud of it!) and the only Bs I get are from PE. Needless to say, my sister and I are total opposites and she is the popular sporty one.
wink.png

Anyway (this is getting long...) Am I the only one living outside America?????? I feel so small :eek:

No, you are in good company. There are lots of Australian members here! I know there is an Australian member thread as well.
welcome-byc.gif

Haha love the glasses you have alot of catching up to do in chicken #'s they are additing so much fun. Great people on backyard lots and lots of knowledge, I keep saying to my daughter we should start a chinkens anonymous group hahaha people do think we are crazy we arrrreeee!!!!!!!
lol.png

Hi.welcome from Tassie! If you go to "Where am I.where are you?"in the index you will find "Australians -where are you all?" We are all there!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom