EE's ? or?

Titaniumcranium

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 4, 2008
Ohio
Found a guy who had some chickens for sale on craigslist,just wanted to check on what kind they were.

Bought two hens.He said they were Auracana's but I thought those were rumpless.Not an expert so I was wonderin what your thoughts were.

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

Guy I got them from was great,I bought the 2 hens and he gave me a rooster,but the rooster managed to get away from me and flew in a tree...

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

get a water hose out,,and start over him,,and work down and soak him as fast as you can,,,he'll jump down and not be able to fly off,,,,,(but dont do if he's really high up there)
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

i've caught 2 parakeets and a few chickens that way,,hehe
wink.png

Well,no roo yet.Man is he fast.It's his first night here and looks like he's spendin it outside.I didn't know the little sucker could fly so well.My RIR kinda just jump high and fall to the ground slow with their wings flappin...

I wonder if he'll find his way back?If not I guess I'm gonna have a wild roo.:eek:

Hopefully he's a lady's man and comes back...
roll.png

Quote:
Don't know for sure.He did have a dark spot on him but I didn't get a good look at him.I brought him home,got the ladies out first and he just flew off.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom