efowl.com offering free shipping

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Frannabelle, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Frannabelle

Frannabelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    MI
    Just ordered chicks from efowl.com for April. I have ordered from them before, and have had great success
    They are offering free shipping !!!

2. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    Congratulations. I have never heard of that company. I don't own any hatchery stock birds, so I have not ordered chicks from a hatchery in many years. I looked at the website, really neat.

3. citychickx6

citychickx6 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Loveland
    Nice find.
    It may work for a lot of people out there!
    For me not so much. They do have access to the breeds I am looking for but those are offered only as straight run. [​IMG]
    The order per breed also knocks me out of ordering.

edited to add:
    BUT they do have the breeds I am looking for so that is more than a lot of others are offering.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  4. Frannabelle

Jun 1, 2009
    MI
    I found their website 2 years ago, and have ordered from the for the past 2 years, all bantams. This year I've ordered standards. Got a bee in my bonnet for speckled sussex and faverolles. Of course I'm also getting bantam faverolle eggs later in the Spring...

5. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    My test order turned out to be more than my entire order from McMurray. Less chickens, too. lol

6. Frannabelle

Jun 1, 2009
    MI
    Just passing along info. This sight allows a minimum order of 15 chicks, I believe Mcmurray requires 25. I did not need or want 25 chicks, so this sight is good for people who want less chicks, plus free shipping made it a good deal for me. If Mcmurray works for you price and chick wise, go for it!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  7. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Not on the bantams. The minimum order was higher or they hit me with like a $99.00 charge! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  8. Trevi70

Trevi70 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2010
    Plymouth
    I thought McMurray was high, and they had that minimum order too. PurelyPoultry had great deals, you could order just 1 of each if you wanted and shipping was 40$. I've just never bought LIVE animals and had them shipped before. Will they be ok- even in Feb in New England or will half of them be frozen solid when I open them??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by