Egg basket help needed

Thanks for the ideas. We have tried the cartons but they tend to swoard fight with them on the way to the barn and then leave them. Maybe our problem is less the basket and more the offspring.
hmm.png

I like the idea of putting a carton in a basket, will have to give that a try.

By the way, why are you highjacking my first thread:D. We are working on our own recipe called eggs in your pocket.

Dave

lol.png
I can see that image clearly - sword fighting with egg cartons on the way to the coop ... Gotta love them.
lol.png
Yeah, a basket with padding is more likely to be better for kids. Do they have Easter baskets in storage? Maybe throw a wrapped piece of candy in the nest before the kids get to the eggs... that would be funny.

We called them bird in the nest. But I LOVE your recipe idea - egg in a pocket. That's where I carry mine. I've broken one, forgot two for a couple days, and thrown my jacket over a chair and had an egg roll out across the carpet. I MUST stop carrying them in my pocket.

we are all ADHD and don't mean to hijack on purpose. LOL. I'm glad I saw this thread its a good present idea...

LOOK - A CHICKEN!

Back
Top Bottom