Egg Bound or Disease or ???

Egg appears normal to me. Same size as any in past, but like I said none of my 3 ees have laid many and are 8 mo old.

Last edited:
This was her end status; she's not in pain any longer. Being my first time and her fluffed out in pain, I decided this was not the time for me to gain skills or prove anything. So, I just got my daddy to do it since he's experienced with it. (We moved off the farm when I was little, so that's why I'm not and hesitant... if wondering.) After thanking her for being such a trooper with me and being a beautiful member of my first flock and a prayer for God to give her peace and daddy a guided swing, I placed her head between 2 nails (fitted to secure her snuggly) and stretched her out across a flat stump, then he took one ideal swing with a very sharp axe. I held her legs as she bled, though she didn't move much at all. I pithed her just for my peace of mind, and his amusement apparently. It's done and I feel like it couldn't have went any smoother. Thanks to all who tried to help me with this issue!

Back
Top Bottom